OUT OF TOWN ACCOMMODATIONS
In the event that family and friends need travel accommodations, we are pleased to provide the information below to assist. Please call us at 717-939-2344 if you have any questions. We do our best to keep this list as updated as possible. We are approximately 1.5 hours away from both Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI). And are conveniently located within minutes of I83, I81 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Harrisburg East Interchange)
For family and friends that are out of town, we have a special bereavement rate of $110.00 per night at Hotel Indigo. This rate includes complimentary breakfast. The Hotel Indigo is a newly remodeled hotel, located conveniently by the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Interstate 83 and Interstate 283.
If you are traveling by air, please make sure you ask if any special bereavement rates are available. It may be necessary for the airline to contact our funeral home to confirm the death of your loved one, which we are able to do so that you are eligible for the bereavement rate.
For Reservations: 888-247-2262
National Baggage Info: 888-689-2247
Nonstop Destination: Toronto (YYZ)
For Reservations: 702-505-8888
National Baggage Info: 702-505-8888
Nonstop Destination: Orlando (SFB), St. Petersburg (PIE)
For Reservations: 800-433-7300
National Baggage Info: 800-535-5225
Nonstop Destination: Boston (BOS), Charlotte (CLT), Chicago O' Hare (ORD), Philadelphia (PHL)
Delta Air Lines
For Reservations: 800-221-1212
National Baggage Info: 800-325-8224
Nonstop Destination: Atlanta (ATL), Detroit (DTW)
For Reservations: 800-241-6522
National Baggage Info: 800-221-6903
Nonstop Destination: Chicago O' Hare (ORD), Washington DC Dulles (IAD)
- There is a manned ticket counter and two Quick Track Ticket vending machines available to purchase Amtrak tickets.
- Baggage check-in service is also provided.
- Trains depart via 2 tracks, which service the station.
- For the convenience of travelers, the upper level also provides bathrooms, a sitting area, an ATM machine, the Transit News magazine & concession store, telephones, a Calling Card Vending machine, an Amtrak Police Station, and a (Capital Area Transit - Bus) CAT Kiosk containing all the CAT bus schedules.
Local Number: 717-948-3720Toll Free: 800-331-1212
Website: www.budget.comLocal Number: 717-944-4019Toll Free: 800-527-0700
Website: www.enterprise.comLocal Number: 717-795-0900Toll Free: 888-261-7331
Website: www.hertz.comLocal Number: 717-944-4081
Toll Free: 888-261-7331
Toll Free: 800-231-2222
Toll Free: 800-333-8444
Toll Free: 800-322-5591
Toll Free: 800-692-6314
- Tickets for Greyhound, Capitol Trailways, Fullington Trailways, and Susquehanna Trailways can be purchased at the Harrisburg Transportation Center.
- A waiting area is provided inside the station or travelers can wait outside by the loading gates.
- There are also food vending machines, a Western Union station, and lockers provided in the station.
- Generally, buses for certain cities depart from pre-determined gates. Check gate number on ticket, however, to make sure of your destination gate, as gate assignments may vary.
Best Western - Harrisburg
815 Eisenhower Boulevard
Comfort Inn - Harrisburg
4022 Union Deposit Road
Crowne Plaza - Harrisburg
23 South Second Street
Harrisburg Hilton & Towers
1North Second Street
Harrisburg , PA
W. Chocolate Ave. & University Dr. Hershey, PA
Hershey, PA 717-533-2171
Howard Johnson Inn
473 Eisenhower Boulevard
Harrisburg, PA 717-564-6300
Radisson Penn Harris Hotel
1150 Camp Hill Bypass
Camp Hill, PA
4650 Lindle Road
Harrisburg, PA 717-564-5511
765 Eisenhower Boulevard
Harrisburg City Cabs 717-948-5990
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE TAXI TRANSPORTATION
Harrisburg City Cab - 717-232-5555